{"id":271102,"date":"2026-07-21T14:18:10","date_gmt":"2026-07-21T05:18:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/travelpost\/%e7%9f%b3%e5%b2%a1%e3%81%ae%e9%99%a3%e5%b1%8b%e9%96%80\/"},"modified":"2026-07-21T14:18:10","modified_gmt":"2026-07-21T05:18:10","slug":"%e7%9f%b3%e5%b2%a1%e3%81%ae%e9%99%a3%e5%b1%8b%e9%96%80","status":"publish","type":"travelpost","link":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/travelpost\/271102\/","title":{"rendered":"Ishioka's side gate"},"content":{"rendered":"<p class=\"has-small-font-size\"><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/oss.allway-japan.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/SI_26006011_7936.jpg\"\/><br \/>Ishioka City Board of Education<\/p>\n<p class=\"has-small-font-size\"><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/oss.allway-japan.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/07\/SI_26006011_7937.jpg\"\/><br \/>Ishioka City Board of Education<\/p>\n<p class=\"has-small-font-size\">The information provided reflects the details available at the time of the survey.<br \/>Please note that facility details may change due to the facility\u2019s circumstances, so please check for the latest information before visiting.\nThis content has been translated using machine translation.<\/p>\n<p class=\"has-small-font-size\">Information provided by: JTB Publishing<\/p>\n<p class=\"has-small-font-size\">This content uses automatic translation services. Automatic translations may not always be accurate.<br \/>Please note that the translated content may differ from the original meaning. We ask for your understanding when using this content.<\/p>","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>The Fuchu clan was known as G\u014drenshi [Gorenshi] especially as a branch of the Mito Tokugawa family since the fifth son of the first Mito feudal lord Tokugawa Yorifusa, Matsudaira Yoritaka, became the Fuchu feudal lord in the year 1700. This rosehouse was built with the use of extra wood during the construction of the Edo-yashiki, and is in a style called the Koryo-mon, with a roof of Tsuma Bikaze on the main pillars and a small roof on the buttresses on both sides. It used to be used as the school gate of Ishioka Elementary School. In November 2014, it was demolished and repaired and relocated to the Ishioka Citizens' Hall parking lot.<\/p>","protected":false},"author":9,"featured_media":195555,"template":"","meta":{"_acf_changed":false,"ep_exclude_from_search":false},"categories":[75],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-271102","travelpost","type-travelpost","status-publish","has-post-thumbnail","hentry","category-spot"],"blocksy_meta":[],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/travelpost\/271102","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/travelpost"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/travelpost"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/9"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/travelpost\/271102\/revisions"}],"wp:featuredmedia":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media\/195555"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=271102"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=271102"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.allway-japan.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=271102"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}